Thursday, March 11, 2010

Time for a Change

I would like to address some things here:

1) The title and subtitle change of this blog; I know that this blog isn't actually read by a lot of other people than myself, but I would like to clarify (even for my own peace of monkey-mind) the reason for the change of title. This is connected with Topic #2 but very quickly I will say that the phrase "uncharted waters" kind of grabbed me, and it wouldn't let go.

2) I still consider myself a Shemsu of the Kemetic Orthodox faith, but I am definitely straying from the easy-to-define spirituality that I used to practice. There will be a longer post on this later, but it is sufficient to say that while I still remain faithful to my Parents, my concept of deity and my beliefs has changed quite a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment